Good morning. ‘lection season and all. But first:
- Got a tropical storm and maybe a hurricane off the coast.
- Meanwhile back at the legislature, it’s all about H1761. My take. Fitszimon.
- Here’s a read via WSJ– Bizarre story out of Jonesville.
- Gov — Perdue and Moore already has the feel of a heavyweight contest with slow, close-in slugging; Smith/Graham/Orr can’t hardly raise a nickle these days.
- Senate — Everyone appears to be waiting for the end of the federal filing period.
- Mike McIntyre’s getting a challenger. 04 story on Breazeal’s recruiting work for the Reserves.
- Fred’s ahead according to PPP
- Pearce & Wrenn on fundraising for Perdue & Moore;
- Dome notes that Fetzer Stephens is making a bundle off Bill Graham (the lawyer from Salisbury, not the beloved evangelist);
- IHT on Holliman’s surgery, McAlister’s fine and the Tire company stuff;
If I wasn’t home typing I’d be watching Chimney Swifts in Asheville.