Eighty degrees today (maybe). Spring is all in like a lion in the sun or something.
– According to Media Matters, the Sanford Herald (which has a terrible Web site) is among the eight papers to drop Coulter of late;
– Rep. Wright resigns his leadership posts;
– S.C. GOP blasts Edwards early and often;
– Warthogs are getting a new ballpark;
– Walter Dalton announces he’s running for Lt. Governor;
Oh, and the White House wanted to fire all the prosecutors, but the AG decided on just a handful. What a guy.
Also, dang it–a lawsuit and right at the wrong time.